Friday, April 6, 2007

Church Mice on TV

Back in January I was interviewed for a television series called "American Bible Society Presents." The episode with Church Mice will air April 22-28. The listing of stations and times that will carry the show can be found at http://www.abspresents.com/abspresents/stations.

The guy from Associated Television suggested to check your local listings to make sure the time is correct.

Unfortunately, none of the local stations are carried by our satellite provider, and if I were to get a set of rabbit ears to try to pick it up it wouldn't do me any good either becasue I have a men's breakfast that morning. (Actually, I'm sure they would understand if I missed the breakfast). I will be receiving a DVD in the mail after the show has aired.

I would never have believed this in all my wildest dreams. God has been so good to me.

No comments: